KSPE Community Service Event
February 3, 2018
8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Event Meeting Location
Harvesters’ Kansas City facility
3801 Topping Avenue, Kansas City MO 64129
Please bring 1 can or 1 item donation with you to your shift
· The following are important things you need to know about volunteering in the warehouse:
· Children under the age of 8 are not permitted in the warehouse for safety reasons.
· Closed toed shoes are required.
· Dress casually (jeans and t-shirts, and sweatshirts to layer in the winter)
· Please leave all valuable jewelry at home. This includes rings which may come off in the packing process.
· No food, gum, or drinks are permitted in the warehouse.
· Cell phone usage is not permitted in the warehouse.
· All volunteers must be free of contagious illness (runny nose, colds, the flu, strep throat, etc)
Please contact Anne Schroer (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to volunteer.
Copyright (c) 2017 KSPE
Kansas Society of Professional Engineers
825 S. Kansas Avenue, Suite 500Topeka, KS, 66612Phone: (785) 233-2121Fax: (785) 233-2206Email: email@example.com